We are all aware that the internet, negative effects of social media, and new technologies have radically altered our lives to the point that it is difficult to picture our lives without them.
Technologies have allowed everyone to attain previously impossible accomplishments, but not always better. There have also been reports of hazardous activities being done or received via the internet.
And it is the young, innocent, and gullible kids who bear the brunt of the internet’s negative consequences. Because of their innocence, or exposure to the internet before the age requirement, they are not resilient enough for the cyber world, which has caused a slew of issues in their lives. The internet has impact on kid’s attitude and behavior.
So, due to the current craze of technologies and the repercussions that come along, spy phone software has become a must-have, particularly for parents of young, growing kids.
Not only are these spy apps useful for kids, but they have also been helpful in big multinational corporations that cannot afford the possibility of an imposter trying to impersonate an employee and revealing their confidential material.
These phone spy software are concealed and unnoticed by the end-user through its advanced features. These spy apps also monitor GPS tracking, search history, text messages, and updates from WhatsApp, Facebook, and Snapchat.
However, using these spy apps without any valid reason can be unethical and illegal so, before using this app, make sure you have a legitimate excuse.
There is broad mobile spying software that provides advanced features to track and monitor apps, GPS tracking, etc. With the availability of abundant mobile spying software, you may be confused about which spying software to use. So, I have narrowed down a comparison of two brilliant spying software, i.e., mSpy vs. Mobile Spy.
There are lots of worthy features of these spying software; let’s take a look at the comparison of mSpy vs. Mobile Spy with their features, pros, and cons, pricing details so that you can decide which spy apps you prefer.
mSpy is spying software that helps you monitor apps and track activities of what someone else is doing on their computer. It can be installed on your kid’s, an employee’s phone or any targeted device to monitor their movements, see what text messages they write and verify the numbers they call and receive, among other items.
With the abundance of spy software available on the market today, mSpy is unquestionably one of the best spying software.
It is one of the oldest mobile spying apps specifically developed to keep track of kid’s
and staff’s activities. It is one of the most easy-to-use applications; you can install it in 15 seconds and track the targeted device.
The app’s advanced feature is that it does not exhaust the device’s battery, which helps to keep the app off the user’s radar. This spying software is available for Android devices; however, an iOS version is unavailable.
mSpy vs. Mobile Spy Comparison: Features
Let’s start with the mSpy vs. Mobile Spy comparison with some of their most advanced features. They are as follows.
Tracks GPS Location
You can securely monitor the GPS location of the targeted device at any time and from any place with these two spying software. You can use these spying apps to know what your kids are up to and where they are going.
Both the apps also have a Geofencing feature, which helps you create a list of locations that the targeted device user is likely to visit. And you’ll be alerted whenever they enter or exit that location.
Monitor Calls and Texts
Another essential and useful feature of both these apps is their ability to track calls and text messages of the targeted device.
There is always a risk of sensitive information being leaked in large-scale organizations, which can now be prevented by using these apps.
Also, when it comes to your kids, you can have parental controls to protect them from many potential dangers beforehand by simply checking their text messages, call recordings, ambient recording, and phone calls.
Another advanced feature specially dedicated to all the parents out there is the ability to block inappropriate websites. Several adult pages on the internet are not even age-restricted, and given the algorithm of the website, there is a possibility that the kids will be exposed to those sites.
In such cases, both these spying software allow you the freedom to block the apps from the targeted device. Isn’t it such a fantastic feature?
Social networking sites and other installed apps and phone settings can be monitored with the help of these two spying software.
You can even look at the screen time reports to know how much time your kids or your employees spend on their devices in a day. Moreover, you can also access the photos and videos saved on their device.
This feature is essential if you have growing or teenage kids at home. As we all know, the kids of this generation are technologically savvy and overly curious about almost everything. As a result, there’s a risk they’ll end up on adult websites by mistake or purpose.
So, by enabling this feature, you can have a look at the kind of content that your kids are watching and decide whether it is safe for them or not. However, it is only available on the mSpy app.
Lock the Device
One of the most underrated spy apps features is to lock or unlock the targeted device. However, it is only available on Mobile spy app. With this feature, you can conveniently lock the targeted device in case of phone theft.
Not just that, but you can also factory reset the smartphone so that all confidential material on the handset is erased and does not fall into the hands of an unauthorized user.
mSpy vs. Mobile Spy Comparison: Pros and Cons
Pros of mSpy
- Provides updates on your kid’s device activities every five minutes
- Provides free multilingual customer support 24/7
- Easy setup
Cons of mSpy
- To use all of the services, you must have root access on your Android device.
Pros of Mobile Spy
- High level of compatibility with Android devices
- E-mail monitoring
- Access to control remote settings
- Tracks YouTube history
Cons of Mobile Spy
- Rooting is necessary to track messages.
Pricing of mSpy
There are a total of four price plans if you are looking forward to buying the mSpy mobile spying app – one basic version and three premium versions.
- The basic plan costs $29 per month with access to minimal features. In comparison, the Premium plan will cost you $69.99 per month with access to all the advanced features.
- The other variation of the premium plan is a 3-month premium plan that costs $39 per month and a 12-month premium plan that costs $16 per month.
Pricing of Mobile spy
- There are two price plans – basic and premium. Both the price plans have a further three subcategories.
- In the basic package, there is a three-month subscription that costs $49.97, a six-month subscription that costs $69.97, and a 12-month subscription that costs $99.97.
- There is a three-month subscription in the premium package that costs $64.97, a six-month subscription that costs $89.97, and a 12 months subscription that costs $139.97.
Installation of mSpy
Here is the installation process of the mSpy app:
- First, Sign up for either a monthly or annual subscription.
- Download the app from the official site on the targeted device. It does not require you to install it on your device.
- Then, quickly install it on the device.
- Open the mSpy official site, and there will be a secure online control panel.
- Track all the activities of the targeted device with this spying software.
Installation of Mobile Spy
You can complete the installation process with the following steps:
- First, make the purchase of the app from the official site.
- Then you’ll receive a code and a download link.
- That code is used to register your account and create your username and password.
- Now, download the app on the targeted device and complete the installation process.
- Then, log in to your account from the login page on the official site.
- This will lead you to the online control panel.
- Now you can monitor apps and track all the activities of the targeted device.
mSpy vs. Mobile Spy Comparison Table
|Access Photos and Videos||Yes||Yes|
|Social Media Monitoring||Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter||Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, iMessage, Snapchat, Hangout, and much more|
|Lock The Device||Yes||No|
|View Installed Apps||Yes||Yes|
|Data Wipe Out||Yes||No|
Both these mobile spying applications have similar features. Both spy applications track and monitor apps, social media, but mSpy has a slight advantage since it can monitor a few more messaging apps such as Snapchat, Hangouts, and Telegram as perceived through mSpy reviews.
Likewise, as seen from mSpy vs. Mobile Spy comparison. Mobile spy’s remote access capabilities are exceptional, including ambient recording, remote phone data cleaning, and remotely taking screenshots.
Thus, both these apps are worthy of their price, and it is up to you to decide which one suits your needs the most.
Also Read: Software Safety Guide for Parents
Also Read: How to Set Parental Controls on Facebook?